Being part of LiberoGroup Training Team, you will have the opportunity to deliver accredited courses with certificates issued by LiberoGroup Continuous Professional Development Training Centre – Level I.
We are proud to work as DNV-GL, Bureau Veritas and RINA trainers and also training courses providers on nonexclusive basis while we also work with external qualified co-trainers.
All of our trainers have deep knowledge of the maritime rules and regulations.
Benefits of cooperation
- Τransform knowledge into shareable lessons and resources, engage students through interactive features and accelerate the learning process
- Meet professionals from the same field
- Increase international recognition through worldwide training
- Access one of the most updated eLearning platforms, LiberoGroup will convert your training material into effective online courses using a great variety of interactive tools and features
LiberoAssurance E-learning platform can host any type of course, from a standard presentation to highly interactive and engaging courses or webinars.
To get an indication of the platform layout and capabilities, please check out our Demo Course
If you are interested in joining the LiberoGroup Network of Trainers, please contact us and the responsible person will get back to you with further instructions within 48 hours.
The key points for the selection of our trainers are:
- Efthimios Liberopoulos (Rear Admiral HCG(ret), Mechanical & Electrical Engineer NTUA, DNV-GL & RINA Trainer)
Training / Seminar Preparation Team
- Vasileios Lymperopoulos (Mechanical Engineer Msc UCL)
- Matina Liana Leotsakou (Mechanical Engineer Bsc TU Patras)
- Charalampos Roukis (Naval Architect Msc MIT - PMTC training centre director & trainer) - for e learning training
- Apostolos Zentefis (Merchant shipping Officer / Aegio Port Security Officer - ISPS Port Facility Expert DNV-GL Certified, Trainer
- Weyinmi Adidi
- Dr.Nehad Fathy Eissa
- George Bouras