Also more popularly known as Computer Assisted Instruction or Tutorials, "Computer Based Training" is a process of learning that is not executed in the traditional manner one experiences in an educational environment/classroom.
For the trainee some of the benefits are:
- Training using the computer on board, in office or at home.
- Students who are quick learners can forge ahead at a pace that average students would not be able to handle.
- For those who take a little more time than the average student to process and learn new information, computer based training is ideal, as they can proceed at their own stride.
- Courses are available online and can be easily updated.
- Good level of accountability.
How to participate in a Course
Visit the "List of Seminar" section in our Web. The basic steps are as follows:
- Read the procedure
- Check the Price List and choose the seminar you are interested
- Choose Payment Method – Pay – Receive code for the course
- Download the Seminar and material attached where applicable
- Participate the exam - 3 attempts – multiple choice type
An automated certificate will be issued after successful results and sent to the declared address.
The area of training is the full spectrum of the maritime industry and ISO standards.
Some of the courses request simulators. For these seminars the certification will be received after proper finalization of the course in an approved maritime training centre.
We can provide tailor made seminar/courses for companies or Training Centres. These courses are prepared by our qualified trainers and may be Company/Ship/Grade Specific.