Member of LiberoGroup, LiberoServices provides Ship Registration services under various flags, all kind of Marine Studies (Mechanical, Electrical and Naval) and participates in international projects as Maritime expert.
LiberoServices is dedicated to provide expertise and support to help clients achieve optimum performance for their fleet, company and operations.
With head office located in Piraeus, Greece, and constant expansion and training of our technical staff, we seek to reinforce our position as experts in the global marine industry.
Through its years of operation, LiberoServices has developed thorough knowledge in Ship and Company Registration and has participated in a number of international projects to assist businesses and organizations towards compliance with the industry's standards.
Our staff consists of competent and experienced professionals who attend regular refresh training via Libero E-learning platform, in order to improve their performance and remain up-to-date with the industry’s standards.
LiberoServices has a certified Quality Management System by UK Accredited Certification Body for all of its activities as per the international standard ISO 9001:2015.
LiberoGroup (LG) is an engineering, technical, management systems certification body and training provider that operates in a local and international level, delivers excellent quality of marine, certification and training services and contributes every day in matters of safety, security, environmental protection and regulatory compliance.
LG is constituted by a robust team of experts aiming to deliver high quality services in the maritime and industrial sectors. Specifically, our services are based on six pillars that correspond to the following distinct divisions:
- Classification and Statutory services (trading as Libero Hellenic Register);
- Naval-Mechanical-Electrical and other Technical studies (trading as LiberoServices);
- Accredited Certification of Management Systems & Industrial Services (trading as LiberoAssurance);
- Accredited Training (trading as LiberoAssurance);
- International Projects & Tendering (trading as LiberoServices);
- Ship and Yacht Registration and Seafarers Certification services under various Flag Administrations like Greece, Palau, Togo, Panama, Sierra Leone and others acting either as Deputy Registrars, Agents or representatives.
The success of our company having global operations depends on the trust across all levels and business environment. The business model of our company is governed by the following principles:
- All people involved must provide the best coordinated support to every client
- Each Partner is strongly committed to the Targets and Policies of the Company
- Protection of Human Life and Environment
- Confidentiality towards our clients
- Best Management Practices and Methodologies applied
- Advanced Technologies & Computerized Procedures are used to facilitate our efforts.
Our recommendations and support are based on the experience gained from the following fields:
- Service in Ministry of Mercantile Marine – Hellenic Coast Guard applying National & International regulations and activities and by representing the Hellenic Ministry to IMO / IMSO / ILO / EC & NATO meetings.
- Participation in international projects like Uganda maritime Administration Design, and in the Albanian Maritime Administration training program.
- Shore Installation studies like St. Nikolaos Solar Village.
- Interconnection Study of Greek (Cyclades) Islands.
Full project list is available upon request.